Meet Bob Reid
I am personally privileged to have you visit my website, thank you so much.ï¿½ There are literally thousands of agents serving folks like you who are in the process of buying and/or selling their home, so thank you for choosing to spend a little time with me to take a look at how I can be of service to you and your family, in making your real estate experience the very best it can be.
Compare Bob’s Track Record With Other Agents
As a homeowner looking for the right agent to help you achieve your real estate and financial goals, you may be surprised, even shocked to know that 65% of listings go unsold! Which means the average agent gets only one-third of their listings sold. It’s also crucial for homeowners to recognize that the average time it takes to get a home sold (for the 35% that do sell), is close to four months. When interviewing agents, there are only two questions that should matter to a homeowner looking to sell their home for maximum dollar:
Firstly: “What percentage of your listings do you get sold?”
Secondly: “How long does it take to get your listings sold?”
The reason the second question is so important to you as a home seller, is that the longer a property sits on the market unsold, the less the market is willing to pay for your home, so you should look for an agent with a track record of the lowest number of Days-On-Market. By the time your home has been on the market for four months (the market average) or longer, statistically your offers will come in as much as 9% below fair market value. So, if your home is worth $250,000 – that’s a whopping $22,500 out of your pocket! Don’t take that risk!
Call Bob Reid to get your home professionally marketed and sold and for the maximum the market will pay for your home. Don’t put this off, it’s just way too important. CALL NOW: 616.821.4375.
Bob Reid's Concierge Service Commitment
In addition to the previous service "essentials" detailed above, Bob Reid's "Ritz-Carlton" service guarantee includes, but is not limited to having respect for my clients' time and the recognition of just how much value that time represents.
Bob's responsiveness is paramount with drive and enthusiasm beyond reproach. Bob works to his clients' schedule with a customized approach to communication. The luxury real estate market is fired up and now is the best time in several decades to showcase your luxury property. Interest rates remain historically low, finance is much easier to acquire and home values are astounding. So what are you waiting for? It’s a great luxury real estate market!
Don’t put off, call, text or email me and it will be my privilege to deliver the very finest real estate service available, guaranteed. Call now, it would be my honor to personally show you the benefits of the Elegant Homes and Gardens' Luxury Home Marketing Portfolio. I look forward to working with you and your family in help you achieve your real estate and financial goals.
Real Estate Experience
- Licensed real estate professional for more than two decades
- Associate Broker
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Member of the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS)
- Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS)
- Residential Construction Certified (RCC)
- Graduate of the REALTOR® Institute (GRI Certification)
- Real Estate Educator/Trainer in the State of Michigan authorized by LARA
- Standard & Poors Consultant (by special invitation)
Professional Mission Statement
- To deliver unparalleled premium service to all my clients and customers
- To be the most respected real estate agent with professional integrity
- To provide innovative concepts in the field of real estate marketing
- To work in partnership with my clients for their ultimate satisfaction and benefit
- To make the real estate experience the absolute best it can be for my clients